Monday, 6 October 2008

Save It For the Bedroom

Today was the first day at uni, but we aren't going to talk about that. It was good, but theres other things to be said. I saw something getting filmed in Piccadilly Circus that looked like this. Youmeatsix also played at Oxford street instore at hmv at yes, six o'clock. It was just me and them at six. This is what they look like:


They played quite good though. Yes that was fun. One boy climbed the CD racks and waved at them while they where on stage, they said 'getttt dowwnn' but he was a rebel and did it again, but then he got kicked out so he danced
down the aisles instead. LOLZ. he and most of the people there who waitied to see them play and wanted to get a signed CD afterwards looked like this:


That was a bit of unexpected fun that was quite enjoyable. They aren't one of my favourite bands, but yes I had wanted to see them before so I got the suprise chance to see them in a more intimate (if music shops are intim
ate) venue.

Also I went for a quick 'flight' on the lovely eye the other day, there I am falling off the edge. It's a little bit scary but it's ok. You've probably been on more times than me i'll shut up.


So thats basically a day (or two) in the life of london. Isn't it fun.



1 comment:

Sammy Brennan said...

CRYCRYCRY LOVE IT CRYCRY