Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Playing with 'that' type

I think this is sort of how them people do it, right?


DarkFlame337 said...

I can't get that one word (third row on the right). What is it? Everything else looks great. I like the gradients. :)

SAM DUNN said...

Thanks! It says 'Them'

'I wish I knew how them people do that type that sort of looks a little bit like this' ha ha